Friday, November 23, 2012

Moves like Jagger



Maroon 5 has a song entitled “Moves like Jagger”, which goes something like this.

Maybe it's hard
When you feel like you're broken and scarred
Nothing feels right
But when you're with me
I make you believe
That I've got the key
I’ve got the moves like Jagger

This song talks about a guy who wants to impress a girl who had been through brokenness and felt nothing is going on right in her life.  He is making the girl believes that with his moves, he is like Mic Jagger, the knight of rock and roll.  The guy here imitates Jagger so that the girl will trust and believe that he is the one for her.
Jesus never give empty promises but He truly is the key.  He heals the brokenness in us and takes away the scar. 
Since I joined the CFC-Handmaids of the Lord in Dubai six years ago, I chose to follow Jesus.    It was never easy.  Turning back from  my old self and forgetting the hurts, the pains and the struggles I had gone through was really tough.  I have been broken hearted, scalded and scarred several times but Jesus made me whole again and again. 
With the overflowing peace in my heart that I gained from following my knight, my bridesgroom, Jesus, I never stop sharing and proclaiming His greatness to others through the way I live my life.  As I follow Jesus, I have the same values He has, same ways, same love to my neighbor and can truly say that “I’ve got the moves like Jesus!”

@ the dubai creek park with my sisters in the CFC Handmaids of the Lord


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this post I really enjoyed. I hope keep post more articles.

    ReplyDelete