Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Scripture says: Alden, an ideal lover

After that "Alden is gay" blog, I received a lot of reactions on mg FB account.  Some wanted to find the parlor where I had the conversation with the nail technician.  Some just agreed with the title of the blog without reading the whole article.  Still some thanked me for respectfully defending under composure the ALDUB love team.

As i was reading my bible tonight, I came across the book Song of Songs. In Song of Songs 5:10-16, the woman described her lover, the ideal man.  As I was reading it, i can picture only one person...and that is Alden Richards.  Let me dissect it verse by verse...

10 My lover is handsome and strong; he is one in ten thousand.


handsome and strong one in ten thousand

CHECK?? BIG CHECK!!

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment