Sunday, October 9, 2022

Liveloud UAE 2022

What is Liveloud Band? (Liveloud UAE)


  • Established in 2008
  • Non-profit initiative by CFC YFC (Couples for Christ - Youth for Christ
  • Born out of desire to share God’s given talents of the members of the CFC community
  • The movement has evolved as one of the catholic worship concert worldwide
  • Psalm 33:11-12 – You have turned my morning into joyful dancing. You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.  Oh Lord my God I will give you thanks forever
  • Biggest Catholic worship in the Philippines
  • Last liveloud concert in UAE was in 2019 
  • Declaring Christ through Catholic music
  • Ablaze Music is a record label of liveloud band, operates under Couples for Christ by Ablaze Communications as the subsidiary of the organization


No comments:

Post a Comment