Friday, July 15, 2016

ALDUB first year anniversary

It's been a year since I fell in love with not just one but to two young people who revived my sleeping emotions.  I thought I will never fall in love again but ALDUB made me believe in "together eternally".



Because of my ALDUB blogs, ADSENSE has finally given me advertisement spots on my blog after a long time of denial and rejections.  Just because of my blogs about ALDUB, i got a lot of views and, voila! ads on my blog.  


They made me believe that 40ish and above can still be cute with the "pabebe wave."  :)




ALDUB nation competed against their own records making twitter history of 12 million tweets during the ALDUB first date and 41 million  tweets during the tamang panahon.  This only goes to show that we can unite if we really want to.  We are talking about milllions babeee!!



During my sickness and surgery, it was ALDUB who made me feel sane despite of an almost a month-long isolation.



That ALDUB hug made me once again believe that there are still few good men...Hallelujah!



The other half of ALDUB, Alden visited Dubai.





In desperation, photoshop to the rescue ha ha




and more creativity for the love of ALDUB..



How about kissing the hand of Maine's father?


Wet look? hmmm...




Who can forget that long table date?



Even my son does the pabebe wave!


I have a lot of ALDUB memories.  I cannot list all of them for it won't be enough.  I think the universe conspired to make Maine and Alden into ALDUB.  No one can stop them! No one can hinder them!  No one....because ALDUB is LOVE!






No comments:

Post a Comment