Saturday, November 5, 2016

It's not how long

"It's not how long you have been in the community.
 It's not how less we have been together.
 The most important thin is we continue to
 keep the Lord with us as we grow in holiness."

These were my opening remarks during the anniversary fellowship of units C and D of chapter 3 handmaids of the Lord in Dubai.  It has been a year since they have completed the Christian Life Program or CLP of the Couples for Christ.




People usually ask what I get from joining a Catholic community.  I actually cannot explain.  I cannot explain the kind of joy despite the trials and tribulations of life I can bravely and happily face each and every trial.  I can't explain the joy I feel every time I see these women who like me are also struggling in life but they kept on fight for the sake of love, for the sake of life and for the sake of the Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment