Thursday, November 24, 2016

The mannequin challenge

Social media has been stormed by this so called mannequin challenge.  Just like any other fad, this has gone viral all over the net world.  I myself did one with my prayer group also.  So, what is the mannequin challenge and who started it anyway?

Wikipedia:  Mannequin_Challenge


The Mannequin Challenge is a viral Internet video trend where people remain frozen in action like mannequins while a video is recorded, usually with the song "Black Beatles" by Rae Sremmurd playing in the background.[1][2] The hashtag #MannequinChallenge was used for popular social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram. It is believed that the phenomenon was started by students in Jacksonville, Florida on October 12, 2016. [1][3][4][5] The initial posting has inspired works by other groups, especially professional athletes and sports teams that have posted increasingly complex and elaborate videos.

When I first saw Michelle Obama's mannequin challenge together with Lebron Jamed, I got interested.  I searched and saw a lot of uploads.

Ellen De Generes White House Mannequin Challenge



Michelle Obama and Lebron James Mannequin challenge



Catholic priests mannequin challenge



And of course our very own mannequin challenge  I love my household mannequin challenge



Whatever we get from these viral video trends, make sure you have lots of fun with your friends.  Just for fun.  Stop hating.  Love to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment