Saturday, February 23, 2013

Day 5: More herbs and healthy options

Today is our fifth day of perfect diet.  I have been busy with my church service from morning until late afternoon.  I had to do fasting in time for lent and was not able to follow our scheduled diet.  At night, one of my friends cooked healthy options pasta with broccoli, olive oil, shrimp, spam and cheese.  It was yummy but i had to control myself to get a second serving.  I hope I won't get my weight back. :(

Back to other weight loss herbs

3.  Oregano Helps ins digestive health and speeds up metabolism.


4.  Tarragon Muscle building and aids in digestion 

 

5.  Ginger powder .K. Han, a Japanese researcher, says ginger creates thermogenesis, an action that boosts metabolism. He led a study in which rats fed ginger extract lost weight while maintaining a high-fat diet.


No comments:

Post a Comment