Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Ablation day 2

Woke up at 2:38 a.m. because the autoflush of the toilet has been flushing every 15 seconds.  I had to stand up and walk to the toilet to check if thereg  is any ghost ha ha ha only to find out that the platic for my trash was being detected by th autoflush.  Afte taking the RAI pill, i had tp flush two to three times to totally flush the radiation.  Wide awake until 4 am.  Then slept again til 7 am ro take myThyroxine.

Now on day two.  Yesterday was a breeze.  No adverse effects except for the headache due to the extended fasting i did.  Last breakfast was 8:30 a.m. only with boiled white eggs and orange juice. 

My first meal was back to regular diet but still no seafoods. Fair enough.  I sipped lemons and finally ate a regular diet.  Nom nom.  The meal is placed in a box.  All are in disposables and there is a special refrigerator for my food trash. It's called the decay storage (see picture of the brown cabinet below). This is a freezer thta is covered in a brown cabinet.  And oh, did i tell you the room is all lead inside the walls.  The nurses also covered all handles with plastic cling wrap even the mobile phones.

I had breakfast as in bug breakfast.  I also changed my beddings and cleaned my toilet.  I was also able to chat with my family back home. After cleaning my room,  i took a long shower and sat down to watch but suddenly i felt my heart beating fast.  Palpitations? I called the nurse and she told me to takr a deep breath.  I was ok after a few minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment