Sunday, September 27, 2015

Love hurts but endures by Rumelyn Aribon


*I also realized that above all the hurts,pains and sufferings I never lost the love I have for him not only being the father of my four wonderful kids but because GOD gave him to me to be my partner in life.

* After obtaining Bishop Hinder's permission, Fr. Tom blessed our union and i whispered to my husband the sacred vow " for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part".

*After a month in coma, he peacefully died. I know he was happy to go because in his deathbed I promised him that I will take good care of our children and in his deathbed I promised him...Forever!

For the complete story, please contact below or log in to FB Handmaids of the Lord




THANKS to my guest writer!

Rumelyn Aribon is a widow with four children.  She is a member of the Couples for Christ Handmaids of the Lord ministry for widows, single parents, single mature and wives whose husbands are living faraway from them.  She currently serves as a chapter head in the HOLD Dubai cluster.
She can be contacted through her FB Rumelyn Aribon

No comments:

Post a Comment