Friday, September 18, 2015

Thanks to ALDUB, i forgot i'm sick :)

Aldub is the accidental love team of Maine Mendoza (the Philippines' dub smash queen) and Alden Richards, a boy next door actor and host of Eat Bulaga.  Eat Bulaga is the longest running noontime show in the Philippines.  I have grown up with Eat Bulaga.  This noontime show has been my family's entertainment from then until now even if most of us have gone abroad.  Alden on the other hand has been my favorite since his love team with Louise de los reyes who is another dramatic actress.  I even joked my son, Gorby, in 2011 when he was being bullied at school for having no parents present, that he can choose from Piolo, Aljur or Alden as a replacement father.  Yes, I am a single mom but a happy and contented one.  Anyway, back to Aldub phenomena.  Yes, its been a phenomena since it has been the TTP (top trending post) in twitter almost every single day.  The highest of which is more than 6 million tweets.  I am proud to be part of that twitter party from team Dubai.  I remember the first time i watched them two months ago.  I posted it on my Facebook page on 17 July 2015 as i only watch through the FB page of Eat Bulaga.  Their love team really started on the 16th of September 2015 at 1:47 p.m. (Philippine time).

16 July when accidental love team ALDUB started

And the rest was history...

Reasons why i love ALDUB from the start:

  • Very natural.  Nothing like an unscripted love team.  Accidental but real.
  • Lesson.  There is always a lesson in every episode and in every moment they are (maybe) acting or not.
  • Virtues.  It brings back virtues that most of us forgot when we have grown.  
  • Patience.  It teaches patience as the grand mother, Lola Nidora, would always say "sa tamang panahon" (at the right time).
  • Love. The root of all happiness.


One thing I admired about Alden is his being a faithful Catholic

#desperatemove ha ha edited one of his pictures

Thank you Aldub for raising our endorphins (happy hormones) everyday.  This truly is God's miracle because LOVE is the connection.  Thanks to ALDUB I forgot I'm sick.  Need I say more?



No comments:

Post a Comment