Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Completion thyroidectomy day four

Day Four.  I have a pretty good day today.  I woke up the same time to take my Thyroxine early morning before breakfast.  Then, ate my all fruits and vegetables.  After that, i ate my breakfast, siopao.  After the breakfast, i took my calcium carbonate and one alfaclcidol.  They go together because taking calcium is nonsense if you don't take vitamin D.  they kinda complement each other.  At lunch, i took the Vitamin B complex for my laryngeal nerve palsy.  Cooked some champorado.  In the afternoon i took my Teveten Plus for the hypertension.


Siopao for breakfast
It was a good day except fro some muscle twitching again and weakness.  I did have some numbness but i just took a rest and I'm on my way to recovery...

And oh, my son sent me a recording of his piano lesson but i can't upload it he he he.  Anyway, here is the photo that he sent me on FB.  He always tries to scare me with these looks...cute huh!





I thank God that everyday i get strength from Him.  In Him alone, I will be saved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment